Thursday, July 23, 2009

T.C.B

I got this card in a reading I did for myself a few days ago and feel like it sums up a lot of what's going on and what has being going on with me recently. The six of Pentacles is a card that has a lot to do with events surrounding giving and receiving. It can be about money but also about personal relationships, work, whatever. 
Right now I have been lucky enough to be receiving so much from family, friends, work, and life in general. Its been weird dealing with the idea of not going back to school for the first time in 18 or so years and it really threw me for a while. I've been really worried about staying here instead of moving and making an effort to have a life here but as things often do, it has all fallen into place. I really feel like I am where I need to be at this point in my life. I feel like I finally have some control at least for a little bit. 
I've made a lot of scary, big girl type decisions, stepped a little further out of the closet, and started to harness some key parts of my personality that I've ignored for way too long. I've lost some big things along the way but I feel like what I am gaining is way more important. 
It is truly time, maybe more than ever, to T.C.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment